You are a laid-back and adventurous couple who still wants a big wedding because you can’t imagine getting married without some of your best friends and family there. You know want you to be surrounded by your loved ones but also by the mountains you love. And maybe even fell in love in. You don’t want it to feel like an all-day photoshoot but you want time for just the two of you to get to bond and focus on each other.
Adventure (n): an unusual or exciting activity
- One photographer
- Comprehensive coverage
- Sneak peeks within 24 hours
- Custom website gallery with unlimited downloads within 6 weeks
- Elopement Planning Assistance
- Logistics planning & gear lists
- Travel within Colorado
starting at $3600
How to Book
- Inquire and set up a call with me so I can hear all about your dream elopement day and what you two are envisioning.
- Choose a date and the area if you don’t have an exact location yet.
- Receive a contract & invoice that you can sign and pay online.
- Pay the $1500 non-refundable retainer at the time of contract signing.
- Once you’ve signed and paid you’re all booked!
- You will receive my extensive Colorado Elopement and Intimate Wedding Planning Guide
- If you don’t have a location yet I’ll send you a list of locations that suits your vision and needs after you fill out my locations questionnaire.
- Once we know what area you’re eloping in I will send you a list of vendors who are local or will travel and lodging recommendations in the area.
- 3 months out once you’ve thought more about what will play a role in your elopement experience, we will set up a timeline that includes travel, buffer times, and plenty of time to getting ready, explore, relax and recharge.
- One month out your final balance is due.
- We celebrate your love in your unique elopement way!
I’m like a fly on the wall, and in the shit.
Documentary and candid elopement photojournalism for adventurous lovers who can’t imagine being married surrounded by anything but the Colorado mountains.