Colorado Elopement Photographer – here for your Love & Adventure
Life’s an adventure. Your wedding day should be, too.
From hiking, camping, boating, snowboarding or 4x4ing to straight chillin – maybe in a hot spring or maybe at an epic mountain lodge.
Whatever you want to do, you can elope that way – and I’m here to help you do it!
Photography you can feel from the moments you never want forget.
I’m an Elopement Photographer based in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains and available for travel worldwide.
Helping you craft & capture your dream elopement experience with..
- a ‘get to know you’ questionnaire & Colorado elopement planning guide
- custom location suggestions based on your vision
- permit research & information
- travel anywhere in Colorado
- local wedding & elopement vendor recommendations
- activity ideas and company recommendations in the location you choose
- custom timeline creation
- packing lists and gear recommendations
- unlimited planning guidance
- an elopement & adventure planning expert at your fingertips – it’s me, I’m the expert 😉
- sneak peeks to share the news within 24 hours
- delivery of your personal website of edited photos within 4 weeks
word on the street is…
Kailey & Brante
Sydney & Kyle
Jill & Jordan
Hey, I’m Nat!
I’m a laugh til it hurts, try new things and see the world kinda girl.
Love is at the core of everything I do.
I have a phrase I try to live by everyday…
lead with love, be grateful, give grace.
I’ve had a camera in my hand since the 4th grade and I’ve always loved the outdoors. I’m a certified Wilderness First Responder and former snowboard instructor.I hike and travel a lot, like a lot a lot. I’ve worked in adventure hospitality since I was a teen. My first real job at 16 was at a fishing lodge on an island in Alaska. Also my first job where I got to be a photographer. But I’ve never felt more of a passion than I do helping other people have their best adventures and capturing those cherished memories.
Where I truly belong is…
where the earth meets the sky and your love story unfolds.
My passport (and lifted Chevy Colorado) is always ready to travel wherever your adventurous spirit leads you. I’m here to help you have an experience that is as unique and adventurous as you are.
Consider me your adventure bestie who takes a dang good picture. 😉