Colorado Elopement Planning | For the Adventurer
Hiking, 4×4, 14er, & Snowboarding Elopements
I’ve learned a few things over the years of working and playing in the mountains. I’m happy to share all my knowledge with you all to help you have the best, most safe, adventures possible in Colorado. So I’ve written several guides and blogs to help you have the best mountain adventures in Colorado!
These resources will help you find an outdoor ceremony location & figure out what time of year is best for you and your guests. We’re sharing everything from links to favorite vendors plus some of the best easy-to-access locations across the state. We’re also including some useful links to required permits and booking sites for the locations. This list of resources will be continuously updating these resources with more ways to help you plan your elopement or intimate wedding in the mountains so be sure to check back!
Always Remember to Leave No Trace
Always practice good stewardship of the outdoors and others when you’re playing in nature’s playground! Leave No Trace whenever possible and always always always pack out what you pack in. You get extra points if you carry a bag for others’ trash that has been left behind! 😉
Leave No Trace is so important; not only for the land we recreate on but for our access to it as well. If humans continue to trash public lands it will be taken from us slowly but surely. There are already hundreds of places that are closed off to the public and won’t be reopened until new growth and vegetation occur. For this simple reason we need to keep Leave No Trace principles in the forefront of our minds while we are out in nature exploring and having fun!
How to Plan Your Colorado Elopement
Have no idea where to start with planning your Colorado elopement? Look no further, I’m here to help! I’ve put together a FREE Colorado Elopement Planning Guide just for you.
- Adventure Elopement Timeline Ideas for ColoradoTable of Contents You choose your adventureSummer Hiking Elopement at Sunrise Timeline (Easy hike; Half Day Elopement)Alpine Lake Adventure Elopement Timeline (Half Day with 3-12 Guests)Colorado Adventure Elopement Planning Guide4x4ing Adventure Elopement Timeline (Full Day)Laid Back 2 Day Backpacking Elopement TimelineMore Free Adventure Elopement & Wedding Planning Resources You choose your adventure Adventure elopements and […]
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Elopement Guide | ColoradoTable of Contents Red Rocks Park Elopement Guide Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Photography PermitsCeremony Locations around Red RocksRed Rocks Trading PostRed Rocks Amphitheatere Upper DeckSurrounding Trails Red Rocks Park Elopement Guide Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado is an epic and iconic music venue. It’s a very special place for those of us who’ve […]
- Adventurous Date Ideas in ColoradoTable of Contents Adventurous Date Ideas in ColoradoDrive In Movie NightDinner with a Sunset Mountain PicnicHike to a WaterfallGo 4x4ingFloat on Some WaterHorseback RidingSnowmobile Tour to a YurtIce CastlesBuy a Last Minute Flight Out of DIA Adventurous Date Ideas in Colorado As an adventure connoisseur and a little bit of an introvert, I crave adventurous […]
- Beginner’s Guide to Hiking in ColoradoColorado is known for its mountains. There is over 5,683 miles of hiking trails in Colorado, making it a hot spot for visitors from near and far to bask in the beauty of the backcountry. With Denver sitting at a mile high in elevation (5,280 feet above sea level) most of Colorado’s mountain trails are […]
- Turquoise Lake | Colorado Adventure Elopement Near WaterTurquoise Lake is a true gem amongst Colorado’s high elevation living. It’s only 5 miles from the town of Leadville. So you can run grab a burger, fries and a milkshake from Wild Bill’s Restaurant and be back on your paddleboard in no time. Turquoise Lake is the perfect place for your Colorado Adventure Elopement! […]
- Colorado Elopement Planning GuideSo you want to come to Colorado for your adventurous wedding? You’re coming to the right place! It’ll be an experience that’s unique and takes you somewhere epic. I play in the mountains as much as I can as they never cease to amaze me. I’ve created this Colorado Adventure Elopement and Mountain Wedding Guide […]
- Colorado Snowboarding Engagement & Elopement GuideHaving professional couples photos taken WHILE you snowboard is a thing! Snowboarding and photography are my two favorite things to do. I can teach you how to do both, but I never thought about doing them at the same time for clients. After my first Colorado snowboarding engagement session in Vail I was hooked. Shortly […]
- Colorado Winter Hiking and Adventure Guide | Rocky Mountain RegionSo many of my clients travel from out of town or are unfamiliar with Colorado in the winter time. This Colorado Mountain Winter Adventure Guide will help! Some of you may want to elope on the slopes and need the low down on winter routes. Some of you may just be looking for the best […]
- Ways to Save on Your Wedding | Colorado Wedding PhotographerHow do you plan a budget-friendly wedding? Is there even such a thing? Maybe not. But there are so many ways to cut costs on a wedding day. Here are 12 Ways to Save on Your Wedding Budget! Table of Contents CUT YOUR GUEST COUNT DOWN TO ONLY THE VIPsHAVE A PRIVATE CEREMONY THEN PARTY […]
- Adventure Elopement Locations Closer to DenverThere are so many amazing spots to adventure to for your elopement in Colorado. This list won’t even begin to skim the top of epic spots in Colorado. But if you want to be able to fly into Denver and elope in the mountains without a ton of extra work like long hikes or a […]
- Mountain Top Adventure Elopement with Guests in Boulder, ColoradoThis mountain top adventure elopement with guests in Boulder, Colorado is one for the books! When you are completely laid back and go with the flow you open yourself to having amazing things just line up for you. It was like fate. Table of Contents Cris & Ro’s Mountain Adventure Elopement with Guests on Flagstaff […]