Start Planning with my Free Elopement Planning Guide!
Have no idea where to start with planning your Colorado elopement? Look no further, I’m here to help! I’ve put together a FREE Colorado Elopement Planning Guide just for you.
Colorado Elopement Planning | For the Adventurer
Hiking, 4×4, 14er, & Snowboarding Elopements
I’ve learned a few things over the years of working and playing in the mountains. I’m happy to share all my knowledge with you all to help you have the best, most safe, adventures possible in Colorado. So I’ve written several guides and blogs to help you have the best mountain adventures in Colorado!
These resources will help you find an outdoor ceremony location & figure out what time of year is best for you and your guests. We’re sharing everything from links to favorite vendors plus some of the best easy-to-access locations across the state. We’re also including some useful links to required permits and booking sites for the locations. This list of resources will be continuously updating these resources with more ways to help you plan your elopement or intimate wedding in the mountains so be sure to check back!
Always Remember to Leave No Trace
Always practice good stewardship of the outdoors and others when you’re playing in nature’s playground! Leave No Trace whenever possible and always always always pack out what you pack in. You get extra points if you carry a bag for others’ trash that has been left behind! 😉
Leave No Trace is so important; not only for the land we recreate on but for our access to it as well. If humans continue to trash public lands it will be taken from us slowly but surely. There are already hundreds of places that are closed off to the public and won’t be reopened until new growth and vegetation occur. For this simple reason we need to keep Leave No Trace principles in the forefront of our minds while we are out in nature exploring and having fun!
More Elopement Planning Resources
Contact Nat for help, happy adventuring!
- Adventure Elopement Timeline Ideas | Colorado Elopement Photographer
- Coolest Places to Stay in Colorado | Adventure Elopement Photographer
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Elopement Guide | Colorado
- Beginner’s Guide to Hiking in Colorado
- Turquoise Lake | Colorado Adventure Elopement Near Water
- Colorado Elopement Guide | Adventure Elopement Photographer
- Colorado Hiking Elopement Planning Guide
- Colorado Snowboarding Engagement & Elopement Guide
- Colorado Winter Hiking and Adventure Guide | Rocky Mountain Region
- Best Mountain Photoshoot Locations Near Denver
- Mountain Top Adventure Elopement with Guests in Boulder, Colorado